GTU Teaching and Non-Teaching posts Recruitment 2020
GTU Job Notification 2020
Gujarat Technological University – GTU published an official notification for the Recruitment of Teaching and Non-Teaching posts. Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment. You can view more details about this recruitment including No. of posts, name of post, Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection process, How to apply, etc… You can also view official notifications and other important facts about this recruitment e.g. Important links and Important dates.
- No. of Posts: 07
- Name of posts:
- Professor – Biotechnology engineering: 01 Post
- Professor – Mechanical: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Mechanical: 01 Post
- Assistant Professor – Biotechnology engineering: 01 Post
- Deputy Registrar: 01 Post
- Assistant Registrar: 01 Post
- Senior Clerk: 01 Post
- Teaching posts
- Non Teaching posts
- Various degree in a related field (see details in official advertisement)
- Candidates should apply in a separate application for each advertisement. The general category candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 500/- through net banking whereas the candidates belonging to EWS, S&EBC/SC/ST/PD are required to pay a fee of Rs. 250/-.
- The final Selection will be based on a written exam and interview.
How to Apply
- Online Application and Once the online application form is completely filled, submit it and get a printout of the same and send it along with two photographs, self-attested copies of necessary certificates including in support of the evidence of Age, Educational Qualifications, Caste, Physical Disability, Experience, all supporting documents related to Academic Performance Indicators (if applicable), an endorsement from the current employer (if applicable) and E-mail printout of fees paid, etc. with the applications, and only through Speed Post/Registered Post to The Registrar, Establishment Section, Gujarat Technological University, Nr. Vishwakarma Government Engineering College, Visat Three Roads, Sabarmati- Koba Highway Chandkheda, Ahmedabad – 382 424. It should reach on or before the last date (i.e. 08.01.2021) up to 17:00 hours as prescribed for receiving the application. Applications received after the last date will stand rejected automatically. Applicants are advised to submit their application by clearly mentioning the name of the applied post on the top of the sealed envelope and well in advance without waiting for the last date to avoid postal delay or any other unforeseen problems. The University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
- Advertisement No. 22 to 28 | 2O2O
- Application start from 03/12/2020
- Last date for application: 02/01/2021
- The last date for submitting the print out of an online application along with all the required documents is 08/01/2021 (up to 17:00 hours).