Indian Air Force Recruitment: Notification OUT @indianairforce.nic.in, 1524 Vacancies for Group C Civilian Posts (02/05/21)
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Released for recruitment of 1524 vacancies of Group C Civilian Posts. Check application process, age limit, qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021: Indian Air Force has just released a notification for recruitment to the post of Steno, Supdt, Cook, House Keeping Staff, MTS, LDC, CS & SMW, Carpenter, Laundryman, Ayah, Hindi Typist & Various posts under Group C. Candidates holding the requisite qualification in the respective subject can apply to the posts through the online mode.
A total of 1524 vacancies will be recruited for Group C Civilian Posts at the various Air Force Stations/Units. The candidates are advised to read the notification before applying to any post. Candidates can refer to this notification for eligibility, qualification, age limit, selection criteria and other details.
|Notification||Indian Air Force Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT @indianairforce.nic.in, 1524 Vacancies for Group C Civilian Posts|
|Notification Date||Apr 3, 2021|
|Last Date of Submission||May 2, 2021|
|Organization||Indian Air Force|
|Education Qual||Secondary, Senior Secondary, Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
- Last date for submission of online application: Within 30 days (2 May 2021) from the date of Employment News
Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Western Air Command Unit – 362 Posts
- Southern Air Command Unit – 28 Posts
- Eastern Air Command Units – 132 Posts
- Central Air Command Units – 116 Posts
- Maintenance Command Units – 479 Posts
- Training Command Unit – 407Posts
- Indian Air Force Group C Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Senior Computer Operator – Graduate in Mathematics or Statistics from a recognized University and One Year experience in Electronic Data Processing.
- Supdt (Store) – Graduate of a recognized University or equivalent.
- Steno Gde-II – 12th Class pass or equivalent from recognized Board or University.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 12th Class pass from a recognized Board; A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)
- Hindi Typist: 12th Class pass from a recognized Board. A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi on the computer (35 wpm and 30 wmp correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word).
- Store Keeper: 12th Class or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
- Civilian Mechanical Transport Driver (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation pass or equivalent qualification from a recognized board or university; Must be holding a valid Civil Driving License for light and heavy vehicles; Must possess professional skill in driving and knowledge of motor mechanism; Minimum two years experience in driving motor vehicles.
- Cook (Ordinary Grade): Matriculation from a recognized board with a certificate or diploma in catering; 1-year experience in the trade.
- Painter (Skilled): 10th pass from a recognized Board or Institute; Industrial Training Institute Certificate in the trade of Painter from a recognized institute.